We are happy to inform you that we’ve just released a new version of the CUBA Studio - 13.0.
Release notes are available on the CUBA platform web site.
You can download CUBA Studio 13.0 here or update the plugin right from your IDE.
Notable changes include:
- Support for CUBA 7.2
- Rearrangement of the Screen Designer layout
- Table columns and actions are now displayed in the Component Hierarchy
- Component creation wizard dialogs
- Improved project creation wizard
- Command line arguments and environment variables for the CUBA Application run configuration
- Convenient editing for the Data Store connection parameters
- Suggestions for Locale codes
- Standalone IDE upgraded to Intellij Platform 2019.2
- and other features, improvements and bug fixes
We would like to thank all community members that have tried the BETA version. In order to return back to stable plugin version, do the following:
- Open the IDEA Settings -> Plugins dialog.
- Uninstall CUBA plugin
- Click to the icon and select Manage Plugin Repositories.
- Remove “beta” repository from the list
- Install CUBA plugin again, it will come from the stable plugins channel.
As always, we are looking forward to your feedback!