The CUBA WebDAV Addon provides your CUBA application with powerful functionality for collaborative work on documents in various formats.
The addon enables the WebDAV protocol over the standard CUBA file storage API. It also provides UI components that expose WebDAV functions to the GUI level as well as REST API that allows users to manipulate with file storage from 3rd party clients.
- Seamlessly open, edit and save documents in MS Office (and other applications that support WebDAV) apps straight from the server, without cumbersome manual saving to local disk and uploading back to server.
- Visual components to work with files and versions for the generic CUBA UI.
- Full support for collaborative work and file versioning, manageable both from the client application and CUBA UI.
- Configurable conflict resolution policies.
- Easy files access control management via full integration with CUBA Platform security subsystem.
- Access to files from external systems using static links.
- REST API.
The files and versions are stored on top of the standard CUBA file storage, so there is no need for an external WebDAV server.
If you already have an application, storing files, and would like to enhance it with WebDAV features, this is easily achievable. The addon includes migration tool to both enable and disable WebDAV support for existing file descriptors in your data model.
The Addon is licensed per organization and includes:
- Unlimited number of developers, servers, and projects.
- Access to the source code repository.
- The right to distribute the addon as part of your applications without restrictions.
- All upgrades during the subscription period.
- The right to continue using previously downloaded versions after subscription expiry.
Trial version of WebDAV is included in Studio & Addons trial