The add-on provides a universal REST API that uses the OAuth2 protocol for authentication and supports anonymous access. All REST API endpoints work with data according to the authenticated user permissions set in the security subsystem.
- CRUD operations on entities.
- Execution of predefined JPQL queries.
- Execution of service methods.
- Getting metadata: entities, views, enumerations, data types.
- Getting current user permissions: access to entities and attributes, specific permissions.
- Getting current user information: name, language, time zone, etc.
- Uploading and downloading files.