This page contains video tutorial demonstrating the main steps of the Quick Start section of the Developer's Guide. The tutorial consists of four parts:
- Starting CUBA Studio
- Creating a project
- Building and running the application
- Integrating CUBA Studio and IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating the Customer entity
- Creating entity browser and editor screens
- Creating the linked Order entity and its screens
- Displaying the list of orders in the customer editor screen
- Creating the Product and Order item entities
- Displaying and editing order items in the order window
- Calculating the order amount based on the price and quantity of products in the order items
For further information about the platform, refer to the following sections:
- Documentation is a full collection of platform-related manuals.
- Online Demo page contains a running CUBA application and CUBA Studio with its source code. In addition, the Sampler application provides live examples of using CUBA visual components and containers.
- Full-scale CUBA application: Step by Step Guide (requires Premium Add-ons)