This page contains a short video tutorial demonstrating the main steps of the Quick Start section of the Developer's Guide. We recommend downloading CUBA Studio and following the steps described in the tutorials yourself for the most efficient learning.
- Starting CUBA Studio
- Creating a project
- Building and running the application
- Integrating CUBA Studio and IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating the Customer entity
- Creating entity browser and editor screens
- Creating the linked Order entity and its screens
- Displaying the list of orders in the customer editor screen
- Creating the Product and Order item entities
- Displaying and editing order items in the order window
- Calculating the order amount based on the price and quantity of products in the order items
For further information about the platform, refer to the following sections:
- Documentation. A full collection of platform-related manuals.
- Sampler. A live demo application demonstrating visual components with code snippets, showing their usage.
- Sample projects. A collection of useful samples, which can be opened directly from Studio interface.
- Full-scale CUBA application: Step by Step Guide. An advanced tutorial.
- Tutorials. A collection of video and text materials for developers, administrators and end-users.