CUBA Maps gives you an easy way to enrich your application with visual representation and intuitive manipulation for spatial data. It provides all required features to build a comprehensive geographical information system on CUBA.
The add-on supports the traditional multi-layer structure, so it gives full freedom to create well-structured maps of any content.
- Integrates spatial types (point, polyline, polygon) from Java Topology Suite - the most popular Java library for working with spatial data.
- Introduces a visual component for Generic UI with rich and clear API.
- Supports drawing and interactive editing of geo-entities - entities with geometry attributes.
- Compatible with the Web Map Service protocol as well as XYZ tile services.
- Provides features for geoanalysis: heatmaps and clustering.
- Has no runtime licensing.
The beta-version of the Maps add-on is distributed with a free trial period up to September, 1. The add-on repository is available by the link.
Under this URL you'll find a zip archive that contains addon artifacts. They must be put to the local maven repository:
After you copy them you should have a files structure like this:
user_home_directory .m2 repository com haulmont addon maps …
Then create a new project using the platform version 7.0+.
In the CUBA Project Properties window check the Use local Maven repository checkbox and add a custom component with the following coordinates:
Looking forward to your feedback and bug reports.