Lori Timesheets is an open-source CUBA based application allowing you to control and manage the most valuable asset in your company - employees' time. The application is used at Haulmont, so we were adamant to make it as convenient as possible.
- Easily record and track working activities
- Manage submission of timesheets by employees
- Build reports and analyze efficiency
- Use the power of CUBA Platform to tailor the system to your needs
- Convenient management of clients, projects, tasks and assignments
- Ultra fast timesheets submission via command line with prompts
- Calendar and table views
- Overtime and holiday hours highlights
- Timesheets approval process
- Access control
- LDAP integration
The software is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license. The source code is available on GitHub.
You can download and use the application without limitations, but Premium Add-ons license may be required if you want to modify or develop on top of Lori Timesheets.