The IMAP-addon provides a readily available instrument for integrating email messaging into any CUBA-based application via the IMAP protocol. The main model of the component is designed to interact with incoming emails via Spring application events.
The component includes the following features:
- Integration with any IMAP servers and CUBA applications.
- Basic API methods to work with the main email server features:
- Connecting to servers;
- Retrieving and viewing emails;
- Searching for emails;
- Operating custom flags.
- Predefined events for implementing custom business logic and processing various updates.
- User interface for configuring IMAP connection settings and events.
For more information, please refer to README on GitHub.