CUBA SDK is a command-line tool that provides an ability to resolve, export and upload to external repositories all dependencies for CUBA framework, add-ons or any external library with a few simple commands. SDK can be used as an embedded repository. This tool has a built-in Nexus 3 repository.
CUBA SDK is a useful tool if you need to develop applications with limited network environment.
- IDE-Agnostic command line tool.
- Can be installed on CI server.
- Automatically collect and resolve all artifact dependencies.
- Automatically download and resolve artifact sources.
- User friendly command line interface.
- Supports external plugins.
- Using Gradle to resolve artifact dependencies.
- Checks for new artifacts versions and can install them automatically with all dependencies.
- Can work with few a source and target repositories.
- Supports local m2 repository as source or target repository.
- Can install and setup embedded Nexus OSS repository.
- Import/Export resolved artifacts with dependencies.
- Integrated with CUBA addons marketplace.
- Supports different profiles for one CUBA SDK instance.