Charts and Maps
The Charts component of the add-on provides over 20 types of dynamic charts. Key features:
- Basic charts: pie chart, bar chart, serial chart, funnel, etc
- Advanced charts: stock chart, Gantt chart
- PivotTable with drag-and-drop functionality
- Support for CUBA data model entities and data sources
- Access to charts API from XML and server side Java code
- Incremental chart data updates
Charts are based on the amCharts library. By default they contain a small watermark logo, which may be removed by purchasing a commercial license from amCharts.
The Map component comprises a special UI component that wraps Google Maps, providing:
- Straightforward embedding in CUBA UI with server-side Java API
- Support for markers, lines, polygons, circles and heatmaps
- Overlay editing
The Charts and Maps Add-on is included in CUBA Studio & Premium Addons subscription.