Rapid Business Applications Development with Kotlin
MODERN ARCHITECTURECUBA combines mainstream technologies into a scalable full stack framework with solid and intuitive API.
READY TO USE ADD-ONSThe marketplace contains a rich collection of ready-to-use add-ons that cover all typical requirements for business applications and can be enabled with a mouse click.
RAD TOOLSCUBA Studio features awesome visual designers and code generation capabilities that keep developers out of boring routine and facilitate fast learning.
- Suggestion: define a default value for a field03/01
- Problem with header detail classes03/01
- Platform version migration popup on newly cuba project creation03/01
- User registration exception: RootWindow does not have any configured work area03/01
- Component On Click Event ieTextField02/28
- Are there any issues running Cuba and jMix together03/01
- Problem with Sequences with the method getCurrentValue() and setStartValue(0)02/27
- JPQL EXISTS does not work02/28
- Jmix Roadmap 2021-2022December 28
First of all, let me wish all of you a Happy New Year and congratulate that 2020 is finally over! It has been a rough year for the world, and I hope that 2021 will bring us more positive news.
- Jmix - the future of CUBA PlatformDecember 21
CUBA started its way back in 2008. Since then it went through a few very important stages. At first it was an internal framework with no documentation and even less API. It was a company-wide thing that allowed Haulmont to develop...