Marketplace: Updates Summary
It’s been half a year since the launch of the Marketplace. Within this period we’ve carried out a number of improvements, such as new components publications and creating of a special forum category. Our community have done its bit for the Marketplace progress, and we expect to keep the same pace of our community and services development.
Components by Haulmont:
- Rich Search - designed to search for various types of objects like menu items using a single search field;
- Masquerade - a set of libraries for automating user interface testing and ensuring regressions get caught;
- LDAP - enables integration with a directory server, including authentication, roles and access groups assignment;
- Global Events - enables receiving Spring's application events on any application block of the distributed system;
- Multitenancy - an implementation of a single database multi-tenancy support for CUBA applications;
- IMAP - enables email processing in a CUBA-based application via the IMAP protocol;
- CUBA WebDAV - provides your CUBA application with powerful functionality for collaborative work on documents in various formats;
- CUBA CLI - a command line utility that enables you to easily create projects based on CUBA Platform;
- Lori Timesheets - an application allowing you to control and manage employees' time;
Components by community members:
- Wizard - lets you create UI wizards through a specific UI component DSL (by Mario David);
- Testery - efficient exploratory testing with as much automation as possible ( by Mario David);
- Taggable - lets you enhance your entities with a generic tagging functionality(by Mario David);
- Xero - lets you easily integrate with the Xero API (by Mario David);
- SW-responsive - a convenient wrapper for the corresponding Vaadin add-on (a component by Yury Artamonov);
- Duplicates Detection - allows you to configure duplicates detection rules for entities (by 909 Technologies);
- Dynamic Columns - adds dynamic (user created) columns support for Table components; (by Paolo Furini).
As you can see, both our team and community have done a great job. Submit your own component and become part of CUBA Team, too!